Useful information » House Rules
The Malahide Waterside Management Co. Ltd. has adopted the following in accordance with the terms of the Indenture Lease. The ‘House Rules’ do not supersede the Indenture Lease.
- The property must be kept in good repair and condition
- Owners are not permitted to make any alterations to the exterior of their property without seeking permission from the Management Company
- Residents must not do any act or thing which may become a nuisance or annoyance to other residents
- All stereo, radio, musical instruments and TV appliances and general noise must be kept at a volume which does not interfere with your neighbours’ quiet enjoyment of their homes from 10.00pm to 8.00am.
- Residents are not permitted to erect a satellite dish, aerial or any other kind of apparatus for the purpose of receiving TV/ wireless transmission
- Residents are reminded that they are not permitted to hang or expose clothes/laundry or any other articles inside or outside their house so as to be visible from outside the houses.
- Not to leave any perambulations, bicycles containers or other objects on the gates, steps, staircase, railings, corridors and landings leading to the premises.
- Not keep or permit to keep any petrol, motor spirit or other inflammable or explosive material on the premises
- Parking on footpaths, emergency set down areas or yellow lines is not permitted. Vehicles enter the complex at the owners’ risk. Any damage caused to the vehicles in the complex (parked or otherwise) is without recourse to The Malahide Waterside Management Co. Ltd
- Signage or advertisements must not be visible from outside any of the houses. Permission to erect ‘For Sale’ or ‘To Let’ signs must be given by the Management Company.
- Fire requirements – residents should insure that their home is fitted with a smoke detector, a small all-purpose fire extinguisher and a fire blanket.
- Emergency contact numbers - All residents must notify the Management Agent of phone numbers where they can be contacted during the day or night. Where units are let to tenants it is the owner’s obligation to ensure that the Management Company has the contact names, address and phone numbers of the tenants.
- Burglar alarm - If you have an alarm you are responsible for ensuring that once the alarm has been triggered it should be programmed to ring outside and inside their house for no more than 20 minutes before switching off.
- Visitors to the development must comply with the rules for same.
- An Administration Fee will be charged to owners if the House Rules are not adhered to.
- Enforcement – Landlords should furnish a copy of these rules to each tenant and enforce via the tenancy agreement. It is in everybody’s interest that these regulations are complied with and by co-operating fully the comfort and well-being of all residents will be assured.
The Malahide Waterside Mgmt Co Ltd