Useful information » Alterations/Extensions Guidelines
- Fingal County Council
- F02A-1561 – Permission GRANTED for 551 houses at Swords Road, Malahide, Co. Dublin. Applicant – Cannon & Kirk.
- Condition No. 17 - Development described in Classes 1 or 3 of Part 1 of the Second Schedule to the (Planning and Development) Regulations, 2001 shall not be carried out within the curtilage of any proposed dwelling houses without a prior grant of planning permission.
- Malahide Waterside Management Company - Lease agreement
- “Not to make any structural alterations or additions to the premises without the prior approval in writing of the Lessors/Management Company which approval may be granted subject to such conditions as the lessor/management company may see fit to impose”.
- “Not use or permit to be used the premises for any illegal or immoral purpose or for any other purpose other than a single residential residence and not allow or cause to be allowed any trade or business to be carried out on there”.
Steps Required to Obtaining Permission:
- Applicant to contact the Management Company with their intentions prior to applying for planning permission to Fingal County Council.
- Management Company to notify other property owners in the vicinity of the proposed application
- Each application considered separately
- The board of directors to review plans/drawings
- The board with the assistance of independent architect/planner if required can decide to:
- Reject proposed plans
- Accept – unequivocally
- Accept - provided works are carried out in accordance with a permission granted by Fingal County Council or An Bord Pleanala.