Terms and Conditions
- means The Malahide Waterside Management Company Limited, a company registered in Ireland with company registration number 389330 and whose registered office is at Unit 3, The Eden Centre, Grange Road, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16.
- means the terms and conditions set out below and (unless the context otherwise requires) includes any special terms and conditions agreed in writing between the Customer and/ or the Supplier and the Company.
- means and person, organisation or company who chooses to avail of the supplemental on-line after-sales service the subject of these Conditions, and whose use of this website is deemed an acceptance of these Conditions.
- means the acceptance of these Conditions by the User.
“We/ Us/ the OMC” means the Company, and such terms may be used interchangeably throughout these Conditions without any significance attaching to such varied use.
“Registration Information” means any and all information requested by the Company and provided by the User.
A reference to a particular law is a reference to it as it is in force for the time being taking account of any amendment, extension, application or re-enactment and includes any subordinate legislation for the time being in force made under it.
- Words in the singular include the plural and in the plural include the singular.
- A reference to one gender includes a reference to the other gender.
- Condition headings do not affect the interpretation of these Conditions.
Application and Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
- These Conditions operate entirely independent to any other contract, current or otherwise, existing between the Company and you the user. Any such contract as between you and the Company exists distinct to this Agreement, and is in no way affected, revised, altered or in any other way amended by virtue of your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Conditions govern the use by you of this website. By clicking ‘I agree to the website Terms and Conditions’, you confirm that all information therein relating to you is accurate and that you accept these Terms and Conditions of service.
- It is expressly prohibited for a user, or any person acting on his direction, instruction or under his control, to seek to obtain information personal to any other person by use of this website. The Company reserves the right to inform those persons, parties, entities and/ or authorities which it deems appropriate of any such improper use, and the Company shall not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from such disclosure.
Changes to Web Site
The Company may make improvements or changes to the information, services, products and other materials on this web site, or terminate this website, at any time and without notice. We may also modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms and Conditions on this web site. Accordingly, your continued access or use of this web site is deemed to be your acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions
- You may not copy or incorporate any of the contents of this website into any other work or publication in any form, and no part of this website may be copied to, transmitted to, stored on, or accessed from, any other website, except with the prior written permission of the Company.
- The Company retains all rights in and to the materials and software contained on this website, including any images or files incorporated or generated by the software and any data forming part of the software. You may not distribute or sell the materials or software contained on this website, nor are you entitled to alter, modify, reverse engineer or adapt the materials or software contained on this website.
- The Malahide Waterside name and logo is the intellectual property right of the Company and neither the name nor the logo may be used or reproduced without permission.
- All non-personal data collected, obtained, procured or created by the Company in performance of or connected with any antecedent contract between the Company and the Customer and/ or the user shall be the intellectual property right of the Company and the Company reserves the right to control and share such data in compliance with all relevant legislation howsoever it may choose.
- Any personal information you supply to us when you use this web site will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement and in accordance with applicable Irish data protection legislation.
- When a user provides personal information to the Company, the data controller may be contacted at “[insert contact e-mail address]”. In all cases, where users provide personal details, this information is used to verify identity and to deliver the services available.
- Occasionally the Company may contact users by post, e-mail or telephone to with details of services that we feel may be of interest to them. Users can update any such part of their records that they own, such as contact details.
- Some services in the future may require you to supply certain personal information. In consideration for the use of the services, you agree to provide true, current, complete and accurate information about yourself as prompted to do so by the services, and to maintain and promptly update this information as required to keep it true, current, complete and accurate.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, not current, incomplete or inaccurate, or the Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, not current, incomplete or inaccurate, the Company has the right to suspend or stop your use of the services.
- All information requested on will be retained by the Company for no longer than is necessary to provide the services to you or as otherwise required by law.
- The Company agrees to use personal information only for the purpose of supplying the services to you.
- The Company reserves the right to disclose personal information if required to do so by law, or if it believes in good faith that any such disclosure is reasonably necessary; to enforce these Terms and Conditions; to respond to any complaint received regarding the rights of third parties; or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Company, its employees, members or the public.
- We record your IP address, browser's user agent, and referring address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our website and to identify unique users. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information.
- We also provide our log file data to an electronic auditing bureau on a regular basis to verify our traffic figures to the website. The information is used solely for auditing purposes.
- Finally, the data may on occasion of abuse or harassment be used to find and locate individuals abusing the network system and or services of the Company. In these cases this data may be passed on to appropriate individuals, organisations or companies, if specifically requested.
- The Company or its business partners may with your expressed permission, from time to time, send you e-mails regarding its products and services.
- This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control and is certified with SSL security. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100 per cent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, the Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Disclaimer of Liability
- The information provided on this website is updated by the Company or its agents from time to time and may not, therefore, at all times be current. Therefore, under no circumstances will the Company or its agents be liable to users for any economic, special, incidental, consequential or indirect loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profits, reputation, goodwill or savings) occasioned by a suppliers reliance on the information provided on this website.
- The Company does not warrant that the website will operate without interruptions, be timely, or error free. You should use proper skill and care in the use of the information provided on the website and under no circumstances will the Company be liable to you for any economic, special, incidental, consequential or indirect loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profits, reputation, goodwill or savings) occasioned by your reliance on the information provided on the website.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this site is up to date and correct, no warranty or representation, express or implied, is given to its accuracy or completeness and we do not accept any liability for error or omission.. Accordingly, the Company, its directors, employees and agents disclaim any liability for loss including but not limited to loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, damage to property and in addition direct or indirect consequential losses or losses resulting from claims of third parties, which are caused by your reliance on or use of any such information or materials.
- Use of the internet and this website is at your own risk, and the Company is not responsible for losses resulting from the use of, or from an inability to use, this website. Such losses include, but are not limited to losses caused by viruses or defects in this website, interference by an unauthorised third party, fraud or theft, technical failure deletion or delays.
- Some pages of this website may contain links to other websites or access to third party materials not maintained by the Company. Such linkage or access is not an implicit endorsement of the other websites or third party materials. The Company is not responsible for the contents and services of any other websites or third party materials which may be accessed through this website, and these Terms and Conditions do not apply to your use of such other websites and materials.
Application of Terms and Conditions
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is deemed by a court of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, such ineffectiveness or unenforceability shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Use of this website and its information, and application of these Terms and Conditions, shall be governed by the laws of Ireland, and the courts of Ireland shall have primary jurisdiction over all matters arising.